We are a full-service litigation support company providing the following services to our clients:
We have the latest technology available to assist with your specific ESI conversion needs.
Our expert computer forensics will help you retrieve legal evidence found in computers and digital storage media.
Call us today at (214) 939 – 3600!
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Free pick up and delivery with no minimums or contracts.
In modern litigation, corporations and legal firms need tools to manage and maneuver through all types of documents, both electronically stored information (ESI) and paper-based materials. Classic provides the eDiscovery best practices and technologies necessary to level the playing field between these two mediums, allowing our clients to assess their cases quickly and accurately, saving time and money.
Our electronic data discovery capabilities are unparalleled in the industry. Our early case assessment tool is powered by fast, accurate, manageable, and secure technologies. This technology provides the means for extracting data from large volumes of electronic documents, spreadsheets, e-mails, and a variety of other electronic case data.
- Accelerating early case assessment from days to hours
- Lowering processing cost and time by up to 80 percent
- Reducing review workload by up to 90 percent
- Completing investigations 10 times faster
Our expert computer forensic analysts will help you retrieve legal evidence found in computers and digital storage media. Through preparation, data collection, examination, analysis and reporting we can:
- Forensically examine computer systems belonging to defendants (in criminal cases) or litigants (in civil cases).
- Recover data in the event of a hardware or software failure.
- Analyze a computer system after a break-in to determine how the attacker gained access and figure out the crime motives.
- Gather evidence against an employee your organization wishes to terminate.
- Provide expert reports and testimony in both civil and criminal cases.
- We specialize in database forensics and mobile device forensics.
Our computer forensic analysts can perform on-site and off-site examinations, and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We utilize the latest high-speed digital equipment to produce high quality images in a timely fashion.
Black & White / Color Scanning
- North American Sizes – Letter, Legal, Ledger
- European Sizes – A4 & A5
- Large Format / Oversize (floor plans, blueprints, etc…)
Electronic Endorsing (Branding)
- Exhibit Numbering
Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Creation of searchable text using our robust OCR software
Load File Creation
- We can create and manipulate load files supported by most litigation and other database software and/or viewers
Whether your service request is Subpoena-based or Authorization-based, Classic can provide two (2) levels of Mobile Photocopy Services:
When the documents can’t be removed from the site, Classic has a wide range of On-Site Photocopying capabilities to handle any volume of copying. With offices located throughout the state and teams of field representatives, no On-Site production job is out of our reach. We can provide a number of imaging options to get the project done with the fastest turn-around time and the best quality. Some of our On-Site Services include:
- Scanning black & white and color documents
- Oversize scanning black & white and color documents
- Paper or Electronic blow-back of documents
- X-Rays, MRI and CT duplication
- Video, CD and DVD duplication
In those cases that do allow the documents to be removed and brought back to our processing facility (Off-Site Copy Services), a more reduced cost point can be achieved. In addition to the services listed above, we can provide the following Off-Site Services:
- All On-site Services listed above
- Bates stamping
- Tabbing / Indexing
- Computer Forensics
Classic is your Bankruptcy Mailing Specialist. Our high capacity, super efficient mailing service handles the most urgent and sensitive with ease and we can offer additional mailing services upon requests. We know the strict court deadlines that these mailings must adhere to and ensure that our mailing solutions meet all requirements for your case.
Our extensive lineup of turnkey bankruptcy mail solutions includes:
- List Preparation
- Document Duplication
- Envelope Production
Same day rush service options are available!
Turn to Classic for your all your postal processing requirements.
We offer a variety of web-hosting and online review tools. Rather than invest in a single platform, Classic has created strategic partnerships with some of the most innovative and established software companies on the market. Not all cases or projects are alike and having a multi-platform offering allows us to match the perfect product to your specific need. Whether you require a simple platform to share and store electronic files, a review tool for managing a large set of data or are in need of a custom solution with built-in analytics and predictive coding, we have you covered. Give us a call to set up your free demo!